Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Twin Cities 1 Mile!


A quick update on Planet Yetzer: Tomorrow, May 17th, I will be running the Twin Cities One Mile. It is the US road mile Championship. This will be my first road mile. I have always watched this race down Nicollet Avenue in Downtown Minneapolis and looked forward to the day I could compete in it! Tomorrow is the day! I think I will benefit from this type of race because you just step to the line, run as fast as you can, and have little time to think. There are no laps, just one mad dash to the finish line. I look forward to shutting my mind off and just competing with the elite women around me. There are 14 women in the field. We start at 7:53 PM on Nicollet Avenue. I would love if you came and cheered or even participated! Here is a link for more information and you can even watch it online: TC 1 mile



To Him be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment